INTELLIGENT WAREHOUSE SOLUTIONS
Your warehouse is a vital installation for all company activities, regardless of the sector to which it belongs. Its need is evident for the storage, a custody with verification and provision of goods within the supply chain. However, optimal organisation of operations and available resources make the difference, i.e. providing higher quality service at the lowest possible cost. In this regard, the incorporation of a management and control software increases performance, provides a much more efficient work system, and minimises errors.
- Providing high quality transportation services to all of our clients
- Invest in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about enviroment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- Investing in technology to provide fast, acurate and cost-effective service
- Living up to highest industry standards
The main objective of warehouses is to regulate the differences between the inflows (that which is received from suppliers, production plants, etc.) and outflows of stock (products that are sent to manufacturing centers, to point of sale locations, etc.). To achieve this objective, different tasks should be developed: receipt of goods, verification, internal transport between different areas, storage, preparation of orders, consolidation of loads, dispatch and obtaining information concerning stock, workflows, demand, etc. From a business point of view, all these functions should be run efficiently and at the lowest possible expenditure to improve competitiveness.